A map of the transition entry and exit routes can be seen below and will be available on the notice boards at registration.
Transition will be open from 6.45am, closing at 8.00am and will not re-open until the last bike is off the course.
There are experienced marshals in the transition area, there to help. Please listen to them and follow their instructions.
- Only race wear can be placed by your bike in transition; all boxes or bags must be removed to the designated secure area inside transition or left outside transition at your own risk.
- No marking of the transition area is allowed and will be removed.
- Race numbers must be worn before exiting the transition area and visible from the rear on the bike and front on the run.
- Your helmet must be securely fastened before unracking your bike.
- The bike mount and dismount area will be clearly marked and marshals will be there to keep you right. Mount after the line going out and dismount before the line on your return.
- You must rack your bike before unfastening your helmet.
At the end of your race you must show your race numbers to the transition marshals before any kit is removed from the area.